Collagen, Collagen, Collagen! Liquid gold! You need collagen in your life! Collagen is excellent for:
- Repairing aging, dehydrated, and damages skin.
- Promotes skin resiliency and increases the skin's ability to retain moisture
- Accelerates skin recovery from scars, burns, in-dept treatment for procedures
- Fortifies the skin by improving skin suppleness and density
Younger skin contains approximately 13% moisture, as skin ages, the percentage can be as low as 7%. Protecting and replenishing moisture is the most important thin to healthy glowing skin.
There are many different types of topical collagen products out there, gut do you know why we recommend Clayton Shagal's Cohly gel? Funny you should ask... Because traditional collagen molecules are so big that your skin has a hard time absorbing them, however, Clayton Shagal's collagen is 99% pure extracted collagen and is clinically proven to not only absorb but also:
- Tighten Pores
- Delivers brighter and satin-like complextion
- Improves toning and elasticity
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and revitalized
- Changes skin pigmentation to be healthy and glowing
Correct way to use the product:
- Thoroughly cleansing the skin
- Apply a small quantity of gel on the face, eye contour, and neck
- Let the gel penetrate thoroughly
- Make sure the gel penetrates within 60 seconds to avoid excess
- After a few weeks, the gel will penetrate more slowly indicating that the skin is better nourished; at this point reduce the quantity applied
Simply Skin Las Vegas is a full service Laser Salon in Las Vegas specializing in Laser Hair Removal, Laser Tattoo Removal, Laser Facials, the removal of Vascular Lesions, and Sublative Skin treatments for wrinkles, acne scar treatments, stretch marks, and the promotion of collagen regrowth.
We are conveniently located off of the 215 Freeway between Rainbow and Buffalo at:
6670 S. Tenaya Way, Suite 190
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Please call or text (702) 823-0852 or click here to book your free consultation today… When the hair’s gone, you’re left with Simply Skin!